Марка
  1. Skoda
Модель
Fabia 2
Мощность
КПП
DSG7
Год
Privetz iz Belg'ii. Kak fanat VAG u menya byl GOLF 1 GTI (1.6 / 110PS, 4sp), GOLF 1 GTI (112PS 5sp), Jetta 2 GT (1.8 / 125PS), Audi 80 TDi (90PS) i teper 'FABIA 2 VRS (1.4 / 180PS ) .Moy russkiy prakticheski nulevoy.
Erreesse

• Поблагодарить
Реакции: Mark
Privetz iz Belg'ii. Kak fanat VAG u menya byl GOLF 1 GTI (1.6 / 110PS, 4sp), GOLF 1 GTI (112PS 5sp), Jetta 2 GT (1.8 / 125PS), Audi 80 TDi (90PS) i teper 'FABIA 2 VRS (1.4 / 180PS ) .Moy russkiy prakticheski nulevoy.
Erreesse
Приветствую, добро пожаловать! Отличный вкус на авто! А фото машинок есть?

Hi and welcome! You have a good taste on cars! It will be interesting, if you could share some photos of your cars here =)
We can use english to communicate, if it is more convenient for you! =)

P.S. I wish I will have a chance to visit Belgium and especially Spa-Francorchamps =)

Последнее редактирование:
Thank you for the welkom. The Fabia is completely in original trim except the wheels at summer: Brock 8,5x17 with 245/35R17. I wanted to take some pictures from the VRS2 but now it's on winter tires 195/45R17 on original 7x17, so nothing special to my eyes. With the summer configuration, I hit a stone and the a (already worn rubber) tire was torn. The only manufacturer of these size is Hankook, as they don't deliver this size for the moment, I will run the winter wheels 'till end april and hoping I'll find the 245's again (Hankook or someone els) in spring. Then I will take foto's with the wide wheels (=exact size and look) and fender extensions.

• Поблагодарить
Реакции: Mark
Thank you for the welkom. The Fabia is completely in original trim except the wheels at summer: Brock 8,5x17 with 245/35R17. I wanted to take some pictures from the VRS2 but now it's on winter tires 195/45R17 on original 7x17, so nothing special to my eyes. With the summer configuration, I hit a stone and the a (already worn rubber) tire was torn. The only manufacturer of these size is Hankook, as they don't deliver this size for the moment, I will run the winter wheels 'till end april and hoping I'll find the 245's again (Hankook or someone els) in spring. Then I will take foto's with the wide wheels (=exact size and look) and fender extensions.
Wow, these (245/35R17) are really wide tyres for Fabia vRS 5J, and how does it handles? I think even with 180 PS it should be difficult for such a small car to spin such wide tyres. 2 of our members (@Maktraher and @Makiavelli ) have round 240 PS on their Fabias RS (this is stage2), one of Makiavelli speed runs was 5.16 seconds till 100 km/h, but he uses Toyo R888R tyres.

The best change I've done to the Fabia is replacing the 288mm front brakes with this kit:
The difference is night and day
So the difference in step from 288 mm to 310 mm front disc brakes is really so adorable? Right now I'm thinking of changing 288x25 mm disc brakes (Skoda Yeti 1.8 TSI) on 312x25 mm kit. But some people say, that improvement is not a big deal: around 15-20% of braking increase...

Сверху