Новичок
Марка
  1. Audi
Модель
Мощность
КПП
DSG7
hey mark
i bought the car a year ago when it was 92,000 km first hand.
when i bought the car after two months is start to shake the engine, i replaced the throttle, replaced map sensor, maf sensor, spark wires, plugs, i replaced almost everything lol, i saw what you wright on the idle speed, so i do on the vcds 143 that revs it on 800 rev. but it was "no help", and the engine is still shaking but the engine works more smooth. i think for for my opinion in my car - the problem is the flywheel. because the shaking that i see is bad shaking like big vibration. i replaced almost everything. my car mechanic says that in this year of my car (2010) there were a lot of problems with the flywheel. that looks like it, because the shaking comes from the bottom of the engine and comes to the gear and to the clutch. if you have any idea it will help me alot.

Перевод от модератора:

Привет Марк!
Я купил машину год назад, когда у неё был пробег 92 000 км с первых рук (прим. ред. Audi A3 102 л.с. 1.6 BSE + DSG 7 DQ200, 2010 года).
Потом, через 2 месяца после покупки двигатель начало трясти. Я поменял дроссель, МАП сенсор, МАФ сенсор, В/В провода, свечи, да почти всё поменял... Потом прочитал твой материал и поправил обороты холостого хода до 143 (800 об/мин). Тем не менее мотор всё-равно трясёт, но работает двигатель плавнее. Таким образом, я пришёл к выводу, что в моё случае, всем у виной маховик. Потому что это даже не тряска, а сильные вибрации. Мой механик говорит, что в этом году (2010) было очень много проблем с маховиками. Это действительно похоже на правду, потому как вибрации идут снизу двигателя и передаются на передачи и сцепление. Если у тебя есть какие-нибудь идеи относительно моей проблемы - буду очень признателен.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Привет Марк!
Я купил машину год назад, когда у неё был пробег 92 000 км с первых рук (прим. ред. Audi A3 102 л.с. 1.6 BSE + DSG 7 DQ200, 2010 года).
Потом, через 2 месяца после покупки двигатель начало трясти. Я поменял дроссель, МАП сенсор, МАФ сенсор, В/В провода, свечи, да почти всё поменял... Потом прочитал твой материал и поправил обороты холостого хода до 143 (800 об/мин). Тем не менее мотор всё-равно трясёт, но работает двигатель плавнее. Таким образом, я пришёл к выводу, что в моё случае, всем у виной маховик. Потому что это даже не тряска, а сильные вибрации. Мой механик говорит, что в этом году (2010) было очень много проблем с маховиками. Это действительно похоже на правду, потому как вибрации идут снизу двигателя и передаются на передачи и сцепление. Если у тебя есть какие-нибудь идеи относительно моей проблемы - буду очень признателен.
Hi Benjo!
Wow, that's a lot of parts, that you have changed. Actually I've started with the same: changing spark plugs, high voltage wires, also some sensors, and etc. But in fact my problem with shaking was not permanent and it started near 50 000 km may be earlier, because I bought my car with 48 000 km. I don't exactly know about the flywheel problem because i've solved the shaking with the rev correction. But my car has an automatic transmission 09G and yours, as I see is a DSG one. So it looks like the problem may lie in the need to adapt the clutches of DSG. It also may be the flywheel problem, because DSG cars have a different flywheel.

And where are you from? Is it convenient for you to chat in English or I can use Russian?

Ну и перевод для остальных:

Привет, Бенджо!

Ничего себе, прилично запчастей вы заменили. По правде говоря, я начал с того же: замена свечей зажигания, высоковольтных проводов, а также некоторых датчиков и т.д. Но на самом деле моя проблема с тряской не была постоянной (носила прекращающийся характер), и началась около 50 000 км, возможно раньше, потому что я купил свой автомобиль только на 48 000 км. Я точно не знаю о проблеме маховика на АКПП 09G, потому что я решил проблему с тряской коррекцией оборотов холостого хода. Но у моей машины автоматическая коробка передач 09G, а у Вашей, как я вижу, DSG. Таким образом, похоже, что проблема может заключаться в необходимости адаптации сцеплений DSG. Это также может быть и проблемой маховика, потому что автомобили DSG имеют другой маховик.

А вы откуда? Вам удобнее общаться на английском или я могу использовать русский язык?

Последнее редактирование:
Hi Benjo!
Wow, that's a lot of parts, that you have changed. Actually I've started with the same: changing spark plugs, high voltage wires, also some sensors, and etc. But in fact my problem with shaking was not permanent and it started near 50,000 km may be earlier, because I bought my car with 48,000 km. I don't exactly know about the flywheel problem because i've solved the shaking with the rev correction. But my car has an automatic transmission 09G and yours, as I see is a DSG one. So it looks like the problem may lie in the need to adapt the clutches of DSG . It also may be the flywheel problem, because DSG cars have a different flywheel.

And where are you from? Is it convenient for you to chat in English or I can use Russian?

hey mark

my car is audi a3 2010 1.6 bse code engine 102hp or 77kw. my mechanic says it is dsg 7. my car is badly shaking but when it is cold it does not shake a lot, but when ut is hot it start to shake more when i'm on D and press on brake pedal on the red light. i've ordered clutch and flywheel and i think it is the problem. ofcourse i will let you know if i fix the problem but i think i dont have what to loose, because i've replaced almost everything. i love the car but when i replace almost everything and not fix it i start to shout on the car - hahah. but I hope to fix it. my country is israel and sorry for my bad english lol. hope to come with the good news that is the clutch and the flywheel.

best regards

Перевод от модератора:

Марк,

моя машина - Audi A3 2010 года с двигателем BSE мощностью 102 л.с. или 77 кВт. Механик говорит, что она с DSG 7. Машина трясётся сильно, но пока она холодная вибраций меньше, чем когда она прогреется, особенно это становится заметно, когда я стою на D и жму на тормоз на светофоре. В итоге я заказал маховик и сцепление, думаю, что проблема именно в них. Разумеется я сообщу как только решу проблему, но на самом деле мне уже нечего терять, я заменил уже всё, что возможно. Я люблю свою машину, но когда меняешь в ней столько, а она всё равно не работает как надо - я начинаю орать на неё - хахаха. Но я надеюсь, что на этот раз всё получится. Я из Израиля и прошу прощения за мой английский LOL. Надеюсь вернуться с хорошими новостями, что замена маховика и сцепления поможет.

С наилучшими пожеланиями

Марк,

моя машина - Audi A3 2010 года с двигателем BSE мощностью 102 л.с. или 77 кВт. Механик говорит, что она с DSG 7. Машина трясётся сильно, но пока она холодная вибраций меньше, чем когда она прогреется, особенно это становится заметно, когда я стою на D и жму на тормоз на светофоре. В итоге я заказал маховик и сцепление, думаю, что проблема именно в них. Разумеется я сообщу как только решу проблему, но на самом деле мне уже нечего терять, я заменил уже всё, что возможно. Я люблю свою машину, но когда меняешь в ней столько, а она всё равно не работает как надо - я начинаю орать на неё - хахаха. Но я надеюсь, что на этот раз всё получится. Я из Израэля и прошу прощения за мой английский LOL. Надеюсь вернуться с хорошими новостями, что замена маховика и сцепления поможет.

С наилучшими пожеланиями
Benjo,

I think that you are on the right way to fix your beloved Audi. On my experience there is nothing else that could make such vibrations that you have described. Looking forward for the good news from you!

P.S. That's great that we have new members from Israel! Your english is not bad at all =))

Перевод:

Бенджо,

Я думаю, что ты на правильном пути в решении проблемы на своей любимой Ауди. По моему опыту - больше ничто не может создавать таких вибраций, как ты описал. Жду от тебя хороших новостей!

П.С. Очень здорово, что у нас появился новый участник конференции из Израиля! А твой английский вовсе не плох =))

hey mark

after i woke up and went to my mechanic with the parts to replace, I replaced the fly wheel including the needle bearing that is the most important, and replaced the clutch (the old one made 100,000k). But that did not solve the problem, and it is so sad and very depressive, sorry that i didn't solve the problem, even the car drive more smooth and vibration is more quiet, but it is still here.

I attached photos of the process, but it is so sad that it was no help, because to invest so much on the car and it is with good value for the money, but i don't what to replace any more. Still it is all good in the vcds, the alternator puller is good. I have alitel bit noise from one of the wheel the close to the timing, but is not make that vibration. if to some one have any idea im here.

And Mark your car is the same details like mine bse code? 1.6petrol? 102hp 77kw?

P91226-095041.jpg IMG-20191226-WA0018.jpeg IMG-20191220-WA0016.jpegIMG-20191226-WA0006.jpeg P91226-120831.jpg

hey mark

after i woke up and went to my mechanic with the parts to replace, I replaced the fly wheel including the needle bearing that is the most important, and replaced the clutch (the old one made 100,000k). But that did not solve the problem, and it is so sad and very depressive, sorry that i didn't solve the problem, even the car drive more smooth and vibration is more quiet, but it is still here.

I attached photos of the process, but it is so sad that it was no help, because to invest so much on the car and it is with good value for the money, but i don't what to replace any more. Still it is all good in the vcds, the alternator puller is good. I have alitel bit noise from one of the wheel the close to the timing, but is not make that vibration. if to some one have any idea im here.

And Mark your car is the same details like mine bse code? 1.6petrol? 102hp 77kw?
Hi Benjo, what about about adaptation of clutches, is everything correct? How many km did you drive after the replacement?

Yes, my car has exact the same BSE engine with 102 hp as yours.

Hi Mark, after i've replaced the clutches my mechanic made me the adaptation, i think that's all good, but my clutch made yesterday a noise. I've replaced the clutch after 100,000 km.

Mark how much much is you battery? Maybe whe need to match car details in the vcds or to see the imported thing to match the cars. One more thing when you drive and stop in red light you want to tell me that you dont have any one vibration from the engine or if you go to the engine you dont have like missing bit in the engine (skip a bit).

Please let me know , or maybe if you have whatsapp, i will be glad to talk about it.

hey mark , what do you think ??

Yeah, sorry for my late answer, I was looking for information and was talking to people, who has experience with DSG. So there are 3 options:
1) The clutch was installed incorrectly. I don't know how exactly it should be done, but there is a possibility to do it wrong.
2) The adaptation and software is not suitable for this version of DSG + clutch + flywheel.
3) The worst but not the most possible option - mechatronic has to be replaced.

May be you should visit some other mechanic or the official dealer to talk about the problem. Because I think, that the most possible option - that something is wrong with the clutch instalment, software update and DSG adaptation. Something is definitely not working the right way in the clutch mechanism.

Mark how much much is you battery? Maybe whe need to match car details in the vcds or to see the imported thing to match the cars. One more thing when you drive and stop in red light you want to tell me that you dont have any one vibration from the engine or if you go to the engine you dont have like missing bit in the engine (skip a bit).

Please let me know , or maybe if you have whatsapp, i will be glad to talk about it.
I don't really know about the battery and unfortunately can not check it, because right now I work in different city from where my car is located. My car has an absolutely different gearbox than yours, so the comparison will have no meaning. But I have absolutely no vibration on idle speed, neither on P, neither on D. My car has almost 200 000 km of mileage.

hey mark
i sold my car 3 days ago i spend like $ 4000. to fix the problem and not solve it. i think whe never know whats goes with this problem. thank you for trying to help me

hey mark
i sold my car 3 days ago i spend like $ 4000. to fix the problem and not solve it. i think whe never know whats goes with this problem. thank you for trying to help me
That's not so good to hear that you've sold your car... So much money was spent... But I still think that something was wrong with the clutch installation.

What car are you going to buy next? =)

hi mark,
i try almost everything and spend alot of money and time on the ,i think the final problem is was the gear, this what i think.
but i never gonna know.

i think my next car gonna be with more power but small one maybe audi a1. 1.4t but gonna bring him stage 1 or stage 2.

• Поблагодарить
Реакции: Mark
Hello,

Don't waste your money.

I have Golf 6, 1.6 , 102 hp, with manufactured LPG, CHGA motor code, but it's exact the same like BSE/MPI engine.

I had talk with many owners of that engine who have altea, a3, leon, octavia, golf 5, 6....... and all of them have 1.6 petrol engine and all of them have the same idle shaking problem.

To be sure, the problem is not about gerabox, because I had change it twice... Manual gearbox.

Flywheel is not dual-mass, so the problem is not about this.

I have changed many things, LPG injectors, sparks, coils, ignition module, wires, cleaning throttle body, lambda sensors, all air intake tubes, intake rubbers, compression test (excellent), shaking is here in both fuels that a lot say that is not the problem about fuel pump and injectors, all parts and mechanics is tested and changed by myself.

Nothing helps, except, up revs to 820 by VCDS, can make to reduce shaking, but still remains.

My golf have around 300.000 km spent in general, and 20.000k by me.

Simply conclusion: this engine works like that, forget it, don't waste your money on parts, but on fuel and drive safely. :D

Hello,

Don't waste your money.

I have Golf 6, 1.6 , 102 hp, with manufactured LPG, CHGA motor code, but it's exact the same like BSE/MPI engine.

I had talk with many owners of that engine who have altea, a3, leon, octavia, golf 5, 6....... and all of them have 1.6 petrol engine and all of them have the same idle shaking problem.

To be sure, the problem is not about gerabox, because I had change it twice... Manual gearbox.

Flywheel is not dual-mass, so the problem is not about this.

I have changed many things, LPG injectors, sparks, coils, ignition module, wires, cleaning throttle body, lambda sensors, all air intake tubes, intake rubbers, compression test (excellent), shaking is here in both fuels that a lot say that is not the problem about fuel pump and injectors, all parts and mechanics is tested and changed by myself.

Nothing helps, except, up revs to 820 by VCDS, can make to reduce shaking, but still remains.

My golf have around 300.000 km spent in general, and 20.000k by me.

Simply conclusion: this engine works like that, forget it, don't waste your money on parts, but on fuel and drive safely. :D
Hi, Leonardus =)

Yeah, in some points you are absolutely right, especially about idle shaking, but still there are engines BSE/BFQ/BSF/CHGA, which work super smooth, and there are some, which do not... so i think it should be something common, but what exactly, I still don't know.

Сверху